Gucci Mane

Official Website: Photos, News, Videos, and More

Colorado Rockies vs St. Louis Cardinals

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Denver, CO, Coors Field
Upcoming Information:MLB 23.08.2019
When/Date: 23.08.2019
Time: 8:15 pm


Watch here >>>Colorado vs St. Louis live

Online here >>>Colorado Rockies v St. Louis Cardinals live



Colorado v St. Louis


Short Preview

  • This match will be played by one of a leader and outsider (ranked 5 and 13).
  • Colorado has a very small chance of playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • St. Louis has a good chance of playoffs (61%), has a chance of win division (39%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Colorado has a series of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • St. Louis is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • Colorado will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 47 head-to-head matches Colorado won 32 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 15 matches and goals 244-205.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Colorado won 20 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 124-78.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:
    Boston - San Diego match overview, prediction&tips

  • Super game between a mid-table team and the outsider (ranked 12 and 7).
  • Boston has a very small chance of playoffs (2%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • San Diego has a very small chance of playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • In the last matches we may see a scene of defeats of two teams.
  • San Diego could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Boston won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 9-27.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Boston won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 5-13.

    Toronto - Seattle match overview, prediction&tips

  • The neighbours in a tournament table will play in a very interesting match (ranked 11 and 12).
  • Toronto has a very small chance of playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of

Comment

You need to be a member of Gucci Mane to add comments!

Join Gucci Mane

Music

 

Gucci Mane Links



Sign up!

NOT A MEMBER? GET ALL THE LATEST GUCCI MANE INFO WITHOUT REGISTERING! FILL OUT YOUR EMAIL & MOBILE # BELOW!




By signing up, I acknowledge that I have reviewed and agreed to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, and I agree to receive news, updates and marketing messages from time to time from Gucci Mane, Warner Bros Records and its affiliates.

Members

Official Facebook Page

Twitter @Gucci1017



Tattoo Your Photo!

Photobucket

WBR © 2020   Created by Gucci Mane.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service